Contributory Parent 143 Visa Support group

Elna57

Congrats Melbourne 3000, we still have a slog ahead of us, 18 months since lodging so still 15 to 18 months to go.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, melbourne3000 said:

hi guys, we just got asked 2nd installment. soo excited.. 

ill let you know soon as possible about grant aswell

wooooohoooooo congratulations!!! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations Melbourne3000 - well done - what a relief it must be.

Have a smooth transition from here onward.

One more completed this route Elna - you can chalk it up - feels good to know that the members on this forum getting there slowly but surely.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi @Elna57 and all the other roomies!!!

Just to update, Police Clearance Certificate has been issued,  on the 06/11/2017! One down, one less to go!!!!

Today was my day i believed i would hear.................. oh dear, nothing yet!!!!  Thank goodness i don't count on these gut feelings to make a living!!! Ha Ha!!! 

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edited by Elza
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, Elza said:

Hi @Elna57 and all the other roomies!!!

Just to update, Police Clearance Certificate has been issued,  on the 06/11/2017! One down, one less to go!!!!

Today was my day i believed i would hear.................. oh dear, nothing yet!!!!  Thank goodness i don't count on these gut feelings to make a living!!! Ha Ha!!! 

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hopefully Tomorrow is the day @Elza

Edited by Marchhawker
  • Like 3

hi and thanks to everyone. 

yes i applied onshore 143 for my mum and dad.

i know that feeling for those waiting for their visa to come through, trust me i been in same situation. i even got mad sometimes that, we paying that much money they should speed up the process like 5-6 months. NOT like 36 months. when i received email saying please pay 2Vac payment in 28 days, i was like "nah mate, ill pay in 28 minutes" hahaha commbank is only few minutes from my house so i just went straight get check and send and done. today is last day for work so plan is put some honey chops on barbe and have one or two. haha 

i ll let you know soon i get grant email aswell. 

• Like 2

@melbourne3000

Congrats and well done! That was real quick compared to the offshore applicants on this thread. 

You should have your visa grant within 2-3 days from them receiving the 2nd VAC payment.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Marchhawker said:

Its moved again, not by much but it is on the 18th Feb 2015!! 

They have progressed approx. 1 day per day since 9 Oct 2017.That is extremely good progress.:D

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, DGT said:

They have progressed approx. 1 day per day since 9 Oct 2017.That is extremely good progress.:D

Wow, that is excellent progress! 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Onthemove said:

@Elza  rooting for you girl :hug:

@Elza

Any news mate? I mean, any news Sheila?

Edited by Elna57
  • Like 2

Finally got my email from PVC yesterday!

Medical is booked in joburg for Wednesday

Police Clearance already issued 06.11.2017.

My son called center link but they were closed yesterday so he will call them on Monday to organise the AoS.

I actually got the email straight from them, they had sent it through to the previous agent employee who no longer worked  there and as it just bouncing back they email it direct to me. So we were asked to completed a form 956 to appoint another agent.  Strangely enough  on Monday our  new agent after my son's queries apparently did complete and forward this form! Well I guess not everything is a well oiled machine, errors do occur!

The important thing is that according to the email, as soon and the ex agent did not reply, like the same day, they sent it to me, so no days were lost 8n the communication.

So I guess I am entering the next leg of my adventure!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Elza

Way to go Girl!! Congrats! Soon you will be off to Aus. So happy for you.

• Like 1

@Elza Wonderful news !! What a huge relief for you and your son. Full steam ahead now - :D good luck for the medicals 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Elza said:

Finally got my email from PVC yesterday!

Medical is booked in joburg for Wednesday

Police Clearance already issued 06.11.2017.

My son called center link but they were closed yesterday so he will call them on Monday to organise the AoS.

I actually got the email straight from them, they had sent it through to the previous agent employee who no longer worked  there and as it just bouncing back they email it direct to me. So we were asked to completed a form 956 to appoint another agent.  Strangely enough  on Monday our  new agent after my son's queries apparently did complete and forward this form! Well I guess not everything is a well oiled machine, errors do occur!

The important thing is that according to the email, as soon and the ex agent did not reply, like the same day, they sent it to me, so no days were lost 8n the communication.

So I guess I am entering the next leg of my adventure!!!!

That is wonderful news, so happy for you! 

May the rest of your journey be smooth sailing! 

@Elna57 you're next!! Don't keep the seat warm too long I want it! ;)

• Like 2

Thanks @Elna57 so this means your things should also begin very soon! Ahhh! Finally! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Onthemove said:

@Elza Wonderful news !! What a huge relief for you and your son. Full steam ahead now - :D good luck for the medicals 

@Onthemove thanks, a bit nervous but I think we are, as humans always afraid of the unknown... will give you all updates the end of next week when all us done!!

So, lets Just say that from the point of seeing the email to at least 10 to 15 minutes I was totally out of control, laughing, shouting, crying, breathing, hyperventilating, running around the car park at work! My son was on the phone with me and he was just laughing and saying Ma! Calm  down, just now you gonna hurt yourself!  It was too funny!!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Marchhawker said:

May the rest of your journey be smooth sailing! 

@Marchhawker thank you, I will keep you all posted. 

At the start I was thinking of how I would go out for dinner and celebrate last night, however all the excitement during the day, the relief, the reality check, letting go, giggling, crying, smiling, laughing uncontrollably, constant goose bumps! thinking about it, running memories through my head, calling my son, booking the medical..... I tell you the release of all those emotions kept in check for like 33 months just came tumbling out! So much so that by the time I got home last night I was exhausted! I bought a pizza on the drive home and that was my great celebration night!🤣😂

• Like 1