ACS, Diploma via recognized institution (CTi, Damlin)

Just a hint for those applying on a non-recognized institution like (Computer Training Institute [CTi] , Damnlin, etc...) don't waist your money and time...

Have 2 Diplomas,3 N6 Subjects, N3 Diploma and 6 years professional experience as a Programmer in C++/C# and my application came back unsuccessful.

Need to go RPL but I'm not gonna waist my time applying 175 anymore... Either gonna pull a cowboy trick, or go NZ its looking more tempting anyway...

[Edit] See my heading is wrong... :ilikeit: Should read "Non-Recognized"

Edited by Vlade

I know exactly how you feel, I was turned down the first time as well, also had a Damelin diploma. Luckily I received the following email from ACS:

"(Applicants with vendor qualifications MCSE, MCSD, CLP and CNE gained from 1997, and

CDE , Master CNE , CNI , CCE , and OCM gained from 2004, and MCPD and MCITP gained

from 2007, CISA and CISM gained from June 2007).

The work experience requirement of six years of professional experience must also be

meet."

That's why I'm doing my MCSE now, & then I can apply again. Seen as though you're into programming, maybe do the MCSD & then apply. It's a small consolation, but rather that then wait another 2 years for RPL, unless you're set on NZ now.

Guest natalie3

Vlade..why dont u in the mean-time apply for jobs?..then u can go 457 while u re-do the pr route?...might be stupid but i know in IT its all about what u can actually do..not what qualifications u have...just a thought